My Health Portal Bookings
Note: We are experiencing increased volume of calls due to Covid Level 2, if you have Covid Symptoms please phone Healthline on 0800 611 116 or us on 09 237 0280, otherwise for all other bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the patient portal.
- Free personalized portal for patients (16 years or older) to book appointments and track your health information. Parents and caregivers can book appointments through their own portal.
- For Level 2 portal access (to see your health record notes and test results) please speak to one of our reception staff, they can approve this access for you.
- In-person appointments due to COVID, currently online bookings via the portal are for video or phone only. If you need an in-person appointment, please phone the practice.
- Planning ahead Booking in advance for your routine appointments is recommended so we can help you see the right practitioner, at a time convenient for you. Appointments are normally 15 minutes and usually, 1 or 2 conditions can be dealt with during this time.
Please let reception know if you think you may need longer so we can book this for you (an extra fee will apply).
- 'Same Day Service' is for registered patients who are unwell and need to be seen the same day. Bookings are arranged by phoning us so one of our clinicians can talk with you to see how we can best help.
Sometimes this means we can help you without you having to come in for an appointment, however, if you do need to be seen they will arrange this for you on the day.
Register to My Health Portal