At Level 1, COVID screening questions still need to be asked at the time of booking any appointments
- If you are unwell with respiratory type symptoms (cough, sore throat or runny nose) please ring us and let us know. You will be virtually triaged by one of our clinicians to work out the best plan for you. If you need to be seen in-person , we can arrange this, however we do need to take additional infection control precautions.
- Video & Phone Consultations. We have received positive feedback from many of our patients on phone and video consultations, when you don't need to be physically seen in-person for your appointment. Easy, convenient and secure. Book via the portal (saving you even more time!) or by phoning the practice.
- Prescriptions. Your prescriptions will be faxed or sent electronically to your pharmacy. If you request a repeat prescription please let us know which pharmacy you would like it sent to.
- Lab Forms Most lab forms are now being sent electronically - no need to try and keep track of those paper lab forms!
- Same-Day Appointments If you are unwell and feel you need to be seen the same day please ring us - our receptionist will take a few details and one of our clinicians will call you back to see what the best plan is for you. This may mean they can help you then and there without needing to have another appointment booked, - if you do still need one, they can arrange this for you
- Portal bookings Due to COVID, currently online bookings via the portal are for video or phone only. If you need an in-person appointment, please phone the practice
Jump the phone queues! Using the portal where possible for booking appointments, checking test results, reviewing your medical records or requesting repeat prescriptions is a quick and easy way to manage your health care needs.
How you can contact us
- Phone: 09 237 0280 - due to COVID, our phone lines are busier than usual, we apologise for any delays this may cause
- Email: email@example.com These emails are checked by our team daily
- Portal: If you are over the age of 16 years, your personal portal convenient and easy to book appointments, check your test results, review your health records or contact us for repeat prescriptions