What Does A Pre Employment Medical Involve?
Pre-employment medicals are standard for many New Zealand organisations to make sure any health-related requirements essential to job performance are identified.
The assessments are conducted by our experienced nurses and we work with you to tailor the medical against the job demands the prospective employee will face in the workplace.
A pre employment medical may include all or some of the following tests:
- Full Clinical Examination (BMI, Weight/Height, Freedom of Movement)
- Medical History
- Hearing (Audiometry) Test
- Lung Function (Spirometry) Test
- Vision Acuity
- Blood Pressure & Pulse
- Urine Drug Test
- Alcohol test and other items on request.
- Our pre employment medical services offer a fast turn-around, results, and cost effectiveness. The estimated time per medical is 1-1½ hours.
- Please note that prices will vary according to the tests required
- All medical testing is done at our West St. Clinic.