What are Covid Symptoms:
If you are unwell with respiratory type symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose) please ring Healthline on 0800 611 116 or PFHC on 09 237 0280 and let us know.
You will be phone triaged by one of our clinicians to work out the best plan for you. If you need to be seen in-person, including a COVID test, this can be arranged for you.
All immunisations, cervical screening, contraception procedures (LARC & Depo Provera), Drivers Licences will continue as normal.
Prescriptions will be sent electronically to your pharmacy. You can order these via the Portal or by phoning the practice after 10am.
Most lab forms are now being sent electronically to the lab - no need to try and keep track of those paper lab forms.
If you are unwell and feel you need to be seen the same day please ring us - our receptionist will take a few details and one of our clinicians will call you back to see what the best plan is for you.
This may mean they can help you then and there without needing to have another appointment booked, - if you do still need one, they can arrange this for you.
Who can get a second booster?
You can get a second booster if you are at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
- all people aged 50 and over
- healthcare, aged care and disability workers aged 30 and over
- residents of aged care and disability care facilities
- severely immunocompromised people who received a 3-dose primary course and a fourth dose as a first booster (this would be a fifth dose for these people)
- people aged 16 and over who live with disability with significant or complex health needs or multiple comorbidities
- people aged 16 and over with a medical condition that increases the risk of severe COVID-19 illness.
If you are eligible, you can get your second booster 6 months after your first booster.
Medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from COVID-19 | Ministry of Health
How you can contact us
- Phone: Healthline on 0800 611 116 or us on 09 237 0280 - due to COVID, our phone lines are busier than usual, we apologise for any delays this may cause, otherwise we recommend you email us or contact us via the patient portal.
- Patient Portal: If you are over the age of 16 years, your personal portal convenient and easy to book appointments, check your test results, review your health records or contact us for repeat prescriptions.